Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RogueLieutenant

SW Rebels ships?

12 posts in this topic

With the new show coming out, who thinks we'll see ships introduced in SW Rebels? 

Ghost: 

post-2028-0-91493000-1375121148.jpg

Or this new Tie Variant thingy if this is actually a new kind of tie... 

HasbroVehicles_Fotor_Collage2.jpg

Aaahha! AHAHAH! YES! THEY'RE USING THAT CONCEPT ART!? OH THANK THE FORCE.

Man I HOPE we see these things in X-Wing. They're awesome. With the Ghost, I wonder, it can launch a smaller ship. How would that work in XWMG?

Honestly, I dont see them doing these until much later. Maybe I'm overly sceptical, but they have so much they can use right now, and they will have to get the license to use them, I dont see it happening in the near future.

Also, is it just me, or does the Ghost look a little fat in the belly ... just strikes me as odd looking, I know it's a transport and needs cargo space, but it looks odd in a straight on side view. This angle does make it look ok though..

Honestly, I dont see them doing these until much later. Maybe I'm overly sceptical, but they have so much they can use right now, and they will have to get the license to use them, I dont see it happening in the near future.

Also, is it just me, or does the Ghost look a little fat in the belly ... just strikes me as odd looking, I know it's a transport and needs cargo space, but it looks odd in a straight on side view. This angle does make it look ok though..

The issue I take with it is it look like Boba Fett's armor color scheme... :\

The amount of other ships available to them really doesn't matter. It matters if FFG wants to do them. And probably even more importantly, if LFL wants them to make them. LFL has no problem using their licensors as part of the marketing plan. And for as big a project as Rebels is, I wouldn't be surprised to see Wave 5 be Rebels related.

I really want the ghost, entirely because of the extremely toyetic feature it has regarding that little fighter it can poop out.

That'd be a REALLY interesting dynamic in XWMG

Could be a two ship box.

The amount of other ships available to them really doesn't matter. It matters if FFG wants to do them. And probably even more importantly, if LFL wants them to make them. LFL has no problem using their licensors as part of the marketing plan. And for as big a project as Rebels is, I wouldn't be surprised to see Wave 5 be Rebels related.

I dont, know... Disney has the license now, so they control what comes out. We'll see what happens, and it won't be sooner than next year. Speculation can be fun, but too far out and it just becomes wishfull thinking and everyone arguing that their idea is better..

I dont, know... Disney has the license now, so they control what comes out. We'll see what happens, and it won't be sooner than next year. Speculation can be fun, but too far out and it just becomes wishfull thinking and everyone arguing that their idea is better..

Speculation, wishful thinking, and everyone arguing?  On the INTERNET?!?!?!?!?!?!  Never.

oneway likes this