Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkGuard

Tantive IV at the printers!

19 posts in this topic

cool....   wonder if they light up and make noises..lol    my Hasbro one does..... just saying... maybe that's part of the new epic format.. Lights and sound!!!!! lol 

Nice job FFG.  Now give us some info to chew on while we wait.

Once again, nice job.  Very happy with how ya'll been running things.

"Shut up and take my money"

Also,

get your slaves rowing faster on your **** transport ships!!!

I will DIE of anticipation if the Rebel Transport and Tantive 4 will be on the **** boat aslong as the Aces have been!!!!!

But other then that, good work, cant wait! :D

Also,

get your slaves rowing faster on your **** transport ships!!!

I will DIE of anticipation if the Rebel Transport and Tantive 4 will be on the **** boat aslong as the Aces have been!!!!!

But other then that, good work, cant wait! :D

Aces have only been on the boat for, like, three weeks...

I see 2 rebel ships but what I want to know is where is the Star Destroyer.....Then we could have fleet scale battles on 10' x 10' tables

It's cool....but not $90 cool, I'm not going to get hyped until it's been printed and in play a bit. Going to wait to see how it's used/battle reports on it.

I'm also not really exceited about the Rebel Transport.

This game is a starfighter dogfighting minis game at heart, the more capital ships introdiced, the further we edge away from it. Once IMP capital ships start showing up, I'm sure we going to start seeing capital ship vs capital ship builds/tournies/etc etc. I don't think fighters will EVER get pushed away in favor of capital starship battles, but...it does water down the heart of the game.

This game is a starfighter dogfighting minis game at heart, the more capital ships introdiced, the further we edge away from it. Once IMP capital ships start showing up, I'm sure we going to start seeing capital ship vs capital ship builds/tournies/etc etc. I don't think fighters will EVER get pushed away in favor of capital starship battles, but...it does water down the heart of the game.

They've been pretty clear that the Transport and Corvette will only show up in Epic game formats, so regular tournaments will still be just fighters.

They've been pretty clear that the Transport and Corvette will only show up in Epic game formats, so regular tournaments will still be just fighters.

For now. Companies change their minds contantly, especially when profit is involved.

Yes they do. But FFG does like their separate formats. So I don't see why they would try to fit these ships into the standard 100pt format, when they were designed to only work in their new format? We don't even know the rules for the Epic format yet.

I mean, I don't foresee them making the SWLCG Challenge decks legal in the normal game, so why would they move these ships down to the standard 100pt format?