Sign in to follow this  
Conviction

Character Tokens

Noticed it is hard to find character tokens for Star Wars.  Much easier to find generic fantasy ones.  I have cobbled together my own library though.

I do not own the artwork, I'm sharing for your personal use only.  I use these in my EotE games on Roll20.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2dtBKosXPdVb0FvcV9SYzFfcDg&usp=sharing

Nicely done, thanks for sharing.

When using Roll20, how to you link your tokens to your Roll20 campaign? Do you import just what you need then later delete it from your library, or did you link your google drive folder to your Roll20, and if the latter, how do you do it? I have a feel it's possible, but haven't understood how yet.

I individually upload every token into my art library.  Each word in a file name is a "tag"  in Roll20 library.  That's why I name them the way I do.  There are no folders in the Roll20 Art Library, just tags.  So if I want to see all my tokens I just search "token" since it appears in all their names.

Is there  any way to get a zip file with all the tokens? 

That way i can upload as needed and group according to my needs.

DOH!.. Just realized i can share the images in my google drive. Thankx!. makes much easyer to simply drag into R20.

Edited by Atraangelis

Outstanding!

Thank you for this. My group is just starting Star Wars; we just finished the Escape from Mos Shuuta, and I had made the tokens for that (TokenTool is amazing), but you just saved me tons of time!

Edited by Lifer4700

Two of those human women are my characters, drawn by my friend and fellow player! It's odd for me to see them here.

Hey that's cool!  I can take them down if it makes you uncomfortable, just PM the details.  How are you enjoying the FFG system?  I like it quite a bit, although I have very limited experience with anything else.

For those intrested, Deven Knight does some awesome Top down Tokens and offers some free sets. 

I recomend checking out his Shop. I have even used him several times for making Custom tokens for my own games. 

http://immortalnights.com/tokensite/?page_id=386

These ones are space and Star wars related and are free from him to use for personal use 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pxnsmh8e4wqxt84/AADJhh8QtrOLqfM1sUoS3JrPa?oref=e

oh I have all the RP tools stuff :-) they are awesome..

I use RPtools for my online and Face to face games..

Nothing like putting the maps up on a 40 inch LED.