Sign in to follow this  
FireInfernal

Neat Wargear Cards

Hey everyone, me and my group have been playing 40k roleplaying games from FFG since Deathwatch was released and now that we have gone through Rogue Trader and are now starting Dark Heresy we have always found one problem: There are so many special rules to remember!

The GM screen has helped me remind them when they ask "What does reliable do again?" and so on, but I think we can all agree that it slows down the game when rules questions come up.  So I asked one of my players if he could work with an idea that Aaron Dembski-Bowden's GM did for him (Aaron is an author for some great black library books) and these are the fantastic results:
bws0p4Y.jpg
The one above is how they look on the computer.
YCGH0sc.jpg?1
This is them printed out on the paper before they are cut out.

63zIIKy.jpg?1

This is them cut out and standing up, you can see the ones in the background that show the inquisition symbol.

Hopefully this inspires some of you for your forgetful PCs!  :P

(Yes, I know the compact rule isn't exact, we accounted for the damage and clip reduction on the profile but not the range).

Edited by Soul Hunter

Oh yeah I know this has been done before!  :P

So I asked one of my players if he could work with an idea that Aaron Dembski-Bowden's GM did for him (Aaron is an author for some great black library books) and these are the fantastic results: