Sign in to follow this  
Ihavebadluck

outer rim smuggler

I was looking on the x-wing wiki and it appeared that while the named pilots of the millennium falcon had 3 attack the smuggler had 2 attack. is this an error on the card, somehow an error on the wiki or is it supposed to be like that?

It is supposed to be like that.
Named YT-1300s (Chewbacca, Lando, and Han) are assumed to be flying the Millennium Falcon, which Han specifically souped up, giving it increased hull, shields, and damage.

The Smuggler's flying the standard model, and therefore costs significantly less.

And is also fielded significantly less.

My favorite thing to do with a Smuggler is to give him/her an Intelligence Agent, a Navigator, and some Anti-Pursuit Lasers, and field him/her alongside two identically kitted YT-1300s. It's a 99 point fleet based around forcing your opponent to ram into you at all times, while you can ping them for a bit more with your turrets than they can return.
It's a SableGryphon original :D

Has anyone thought about adding a Saba tour to their ORS and blocking with him that way? Is it even worth it? I see potential in the card, but at two points and using your action to do it, I wonder at the value of the card. I have yet to get in any play time with the idea, that's why I ask.

Has anyone thought about adding a Saba tour to their ORS and blocking with him that way? Is it even worth it? I see potential in the card, but at two points and using your action to do it, I wonder at the value of the card. I have yet to get in any play time with the idea, that's why I ask.

If Saboteur was reliable, it would be in contention for the best action in the game. The big problem is that it only has a 50% chance of working, and has an incredibly stringent range.

I've considered running several in Ion HWKs, but I can't get the odds to work in my favor quite yet.

To be fair, I've mostly concentrated on running them as a 4 of, and not as a component of a larger fleet. Hmmm....