Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ihavebadluck

abilities

12 posts in this topic

Most seem to be based on something the pilot was good at for the most part, at least for the more well known pilots.

Examples:

Arvel was good at crashing into things, so he gets a ability about that :P

Chewie was always fixing the Falcon, so when he pilots he gets no crits

Wedge was a great pilot with lots of kills, so a ship's "agility" doesn't mean as much to him

Arvel was good at crashing into things .... ? He actually did it one time ... did he even know that his special skill was to crash into things brfore that event? ... Or was it like ... "Hey, take Arvel aas the Green Leader, he is good in crashing things ... he don't know it yet - but trust me"

SoulCrusherEx and SableGryphon like this

Maybe Porkins' ability will be after he scores a hit, he takes a random damage.

pretty sure  Pokins' ability will complement his R5 unit.

R5-D8 :: Action: Roll 1 defense die. On an Evade or Focus result, discard 1 of your facedown Damage cards.

He'll probably be:

After taking a Critical Hit Roll 1 Defense Die.On an Evade or Focus result, flip 1 of your face-up Critical cards facedown.

He might be able to "Hold it" this time around.

Audio Weasel and Filthy Pierre like this

I think Biggs' and Arvel's abilities is most interestingly movie relevant.

Garvin's is pretty good as well, he did issue orders to focus his fellow pilots. 

R2D2 did fix shields (although only directly in the new movies)

Dutch, just for 'STAY ON TARGET' (he not so much hands out target locks than forces them on people!!!)  

oh and Boba as he swings both ways....

Edited by berusplants

Arvel was good at crashing into things .... ? He actually did it one time ... did he even know that his special skill was to crash into things brfore that event? ... Or was it like ... "Hey, take Arvel aas the Green Leader, he is good in crashing things ... he don't know it yet - but trust me"

Flight simulator?

Pretty much every pilot's in-game ability is based off something they're known for, in the movies if they're shown, or in the EU if they're not.  I'd give examples, but I'd get carry away and do all of them, and this post would get very long.

I think Biggs' and Arvel's abilities is most interestingly movie relevant.

Garvin's is pretty good as well, he did issue orders to focus his fellow pilots. 

R2D2 did fix shields (although only directly in the new movies)

Dutch, just for 'STAY ON TARGET' (he not so much hands out target locks than forces them on people!!!)  

Just for the record, the pilot repeating "stay on target" is Davish "Pops" Krail (Gold Five).  Jon "Dutch" Vander (Gold Leader) is the one who links his targeting computer to Tiree (Gold Two).  This is where the ability comes from.  When Tiree is killed Vander panics and Krail is trying to keep him calm.  This is why he doesn't have an Elite Pilot Talent.

oneway likes this

best comment ever xD man i hate that arvel >;O the melee dogfighter i call him >;O