Sign in to follow this  
oneway

And so it begins. Coruscant School District 2987

and so, yes I started, and should be making a trip to my LGS for some parts to help 'trick' out my Glistening Amber Bison. Gonna need some red lights and a couple small stop signs to add to it, and some emergency lights to add to the wings and tail.. still need a wash for all the dark and deep spots that need proper shading.

so far

DSCN0347.jpg

DSCN0345.jpg

DSCN0344.jpg

I'm hoping to get this finished soon, as I have some support ships in like colors to go along with, 1 Advanced and 2 TIE/Ln, and 1 TIE/In

I need to do much more to it, but thought I would get this here just to get the process started.. I wanted to thank Sable for the inspiration on this one.. lol

now off to find a decent Aurabesh font

I may have to do a second one depending on how it turns out, then I could take them schooling .. lol.. but I gotta get to know them better, I have yet to actually field one, but hopefully will soon.

For now I think I could run this

Captain Yorr (24)
Fire-Control System (2)
Gunner (5)
Engine Upgrade (4)

Darth Vader (29)
Squad Leader (2)
Stealth Device (3)

Academy Pilot (12)
Stealth Device (3)

Academy Pilot (12)
Stealth Device (3)

Total: 99

Edited by oneway

I was thinking along those lines.. haha.. if I could rig flashing lights in back that would be awesome too, gonna try to find some stuff at my LGS this weekend, see if I can get some light bars or some such from maybe the train section, and should have some stop signs too.. we'll see what I can find, then decals for the rest.. lol

Yellow shuttle?

Is it bad that my first thought was the Magic Schoolbus?

Miss Frizzle as a pilot. Hmm.

I think the possibilities of Mrs Frizzle's Pilot ability deserves it's own thread

Off topic, it would be really difficult and ambitious, but I think I might try to paint one of my shuttles up like the bus from The Muppet Movie.

Started workingmon decals last night, good aurebesh font found and paint program used to create black stripe with wording. Now I need to figure which decal paper to use, one is rather thick, but doesnt need a spray sealer, and the other does.. hmmmm. May be testing today.. lol

Edited by oneway

Yellow shuttle?

I think the possibilities of Mrs Frizzle's Pilot ability deserves it's own thread

Off topic, it would be really difficult and ambitious, but I think I might try to paint one of my shuttles up like the bus from The Muppet Movie.

Could do the partrige family bus too .... lol

Yellow shuttle?

Could do the partrige family bus too .... lol

That would work, but with the Muppet bus, you could sing "Movin' Right Along" while maneuvering.

So, after finding a good font and then scaling some Imperial symbols down, I have decided to go with these. the Yellow on the decal is a little lighter/brighter than the yellow on the shuttle, but I think once I highlight and wash it it will all come out in the end looking good. Plus the decal paper usually comes out a little transparent so the two colors should mesh and look fine. Just sprayed the decals, after letting them dry and set for a few hours. 

The Aurebesh says

CORUSCANT SCHOOL DISTRICT 2987

schoolbus.png