Sign in to follow this  
Jegergryte

Star Wars: Rebels

It took 20 years to get new scenes in E4, now they're already revising past episodes within weeks!  Now *that's* progress...

April's technology really didn't allow Filoni to truly express his original vision for the story. The ABC version is the one that he originally pictured in his head.

Wow. After finishing the pilot, I must say Ezra was much less annoying, heroes much less marysueish and Imperials not that villianously incompetent as I expected. And, much more importantly, it has the right Star Wars-y feel, and that is what matters.

Plus Zeb has some Jayne-esque qualities, it would be nice if they would show again.

Wow. After finishing the pilot, I must say Ezra was much less annoying, heroes much less marysueish and Imperials not that villianously incompetent as I expected. And, much more importantly, it has the right Star Wars-y feel, and that is what matters.

Plus Zeb has some Jayne-esque qualities, it would be nice if they would show again.

Jayne-esque qualities…Well said! So far the show has done a wonderful job of recapturing the Star Wars of my childhood.