Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LegionThree

Project Stealth - repainting with style

9 posts in this topic

Alright, I have had my stealth X's since last summer. I thought I started a painting log previously but cant find it so here is the new center for all things Stealth. To kick things off is the model that started my search for my previous log. ( I borrowed heavily from Rodent when painting the A wing and Im sure Ill use his log in the future, beautiful work from that guy. You can find his stuff here.) http://community.fantasyflightgames.com/index.php?/topic/89553-some-photos-of-stuff-you-know-slave-1-interceptors/

Their will be more up here as soon as I can find my other images. Hope you enjoy and thanks for looking.

So here it is, I give you my rendition of an A-wing
9a7f0e29-a5cc-4082-b513-570196594790_zps
99731eb6-ccd1-498e-b2eb-7c9028b042db_zps
fdfc2d85-367a-4c91-bc2e-8db821b2e450_zps

Edited by LegionThree

After getting through the recent series from Dark Horse I was planning on using the ideas of the "Stealth Squadron" from the series for my X-Wing repaints I plan on attempting in the near future.  These look great and I am super jealous!!

So, I have a few more to share with you guys. The Y wing has been complete since March and the Z was just completed this week. The Y has the swivel mount installed that has been shown on several posts. Really fun and easy mod if your into that kind of thing. Anyway here they are.

IMG_2895_zpse7dde911.jpg

IMG_2892_zps722e7aee.jpg

IMG_2721_zpsd58526e2.jpg

IMG_2717_zpsc50f5f93.jpg

That looks #socool. It's funny, like 6 different people made a custom  YT-2400, and a couple months later FFG announces one.

"That's the beauty of the alphabet, it gives you twenty-six plans to choose from..."-Fi Skirata

Yah. They must have sat around and said huh, everyone wants a 2400. Well lets do it. I cant wait to get my hands on one. And of course paint it black.