Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DraconPyrothayan

X-Wing Life-hacks

61 posts in this topic

If you set up your ships in the center with a flanker on the edge, always move the flanker faster/further then your main group. This helps with focus firing as well as forcing your opponent to make a choice.

Hammer, meet anvil.

Having trouble visualizing the distance of Turns? Watch your firing arc.

When turning right, the right border of your firing arc will always be on the same line as your left when you complete the maneuver. Vice versa for turning the other direction.

Similarly, when banking, the line from the back corner of your ship to the front center will be the same line as the back-center of your ending to it's front corner of the same side!

I would like to see this with some kind of graphic or picture or something. 

Having trouble visualizing the distance of Turns? Watch your firing arc.

When turning right, the right border of your firing arc will always be on the same line as your left when you complete the maneuver. Vice versa for turning the other direction.

Similarly, when banking, the line from the back corner of your ship to the front center will be the same line as the back-center of your ending to it's front corner of the same side!

I would like to see this with some kind of graphic or picture or something. 

A picture/article showing it is linked about 6 or 7 posts up from yours.  Happy reading, it is a useful guide.

The first ship to sport a bank 3 green and an EPT slot will be amazing. I wished it was the E-Wing (and there was a long stretch of time of plenty of spoiled stuff for the E-Wing, but no revealed dial), but alas, it didn't become reality.