Sign in to follow this  
jedi moose

Thoughts on Point increase

If you can't play and field a squad at 100 points, then you may need to rethink this game. I say if your going to change the limits, lower them. Say 90 or 95 points and then make the time limit at an hour flat. I know some people want more on the ships, well you have that option, but we don't need to add, you need to make it work in the limits now. I have squads I have not even played yet at 100pt. The combos are almost endless (math guy might know the number of combos you can have) . I say no increase, if anything, decrease.

it would not matter if we raised the points value to a bajillion.... the time for a round is still the same and the winner is determined by who sploded the most points out of thier opponents fleet. shoot thier most expensive ship first. get the most points off the table that you can....win.

so who cares about points....

Edited by RedFive

the time for a round is still the same and the winner is determined by who sploded the most points out of thier opponents fleet. shoot thier most expensive ship first. get the most points off the table that you can....win.

Each player calculates his

score by adding together the total squad point value of his opponent’s destroyed ships, including

Upgrade cards equipped to those ships. The player with the greater score receives a Modifed

Match Win, and his opponent receives a Match Loss. If the winning player’s score is at least 33

points more than his opponent’s score, he receives a Match Win instead. If both players have the

same score, the game ends in a Draw.

You might get a win, but you might get a modified win. This is a major problem for games that don't go to completion.