Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bwingstrike

Cambridgeshire, UK any players?

8 posts in this topic

There's a few people who play in Huntingdon on a Thursday night, at HDWS.

So can you turn up and play? Or do you need to join up?

You need to join up eventually, but can probably just show up for the first couple of nights to organise a game and see if you like it

If you are on Facebook check out

Star Wars x wing miniatures games uk/ irl

500 members all over the uk, plenty of people in the Cambridge area.

Check out www.guardiansoftyr.com for tournaments, great fun

Hey guys,

First post.. I play in Cambridge at the Sons of War club - I run the club and we have a dedicated core of X Wing players, several of whom are tournament types and just recently have had a massive surge/influx of new players.

If there is anyone out there in the area that really fancies a game and has had no where to play... We got your back..

You can join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/sonsofwar/

It's a private group, but you'll be approved... We just like to hide our inner Geek..or some members do anyway!

You can arrange games etc on the page and first night is free, casual gaming totally cool...member options also available

Basically... I want to build our X Wing community and figured this was a good start!

Right... Off to practice my tight knit Tie formation movement and B Wing AS barrel rolls! Love this game!

Hey guys,

First post.. I play in Cambridge at the Sons of War club - I run the club and we have a dedicated core of X Wing players, several of whom are tournament types and just recently have had a massive surge/influx of new players.

If there is anyone out there in the area that really fancies a game and has had no where to play... We got your back..

You can join us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/sonsofwar/

It's a private group, but you'll be approved... We just like to hide our inner Geek..or some members do anyway!

You can arrange games etc on the page and first night is free, casual gaming totally cool...member options also available

Basically... I want to build our X Wing community and figured this was a good start!

Right... Off to practice my tight knit Tie formation movement and B Wing AS barrel rolls! Love this game!

Ok, will have to check it out. When do you normally play?

I haven't actually played a game yet, so will need to get up to speed!