Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
player1652207

Massive Collection on e-bay!

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!  Well, the time has come to say goodbye to a fine game that, due to family and other obligations, I just do not have time to play anymore :(

You can check out the auction here!  I think it is one of the largest and most complete ones I have seen to date on any site.

Please feel free to check it out!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221368718970?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thank you!

Best regards,

Jeff Scifert

Edited by jscifert

While the collection is impressive, I doubt you will get anywhere near your asking price.  I've seen full sets of the current LCG going for only $200-$300, and the CCG cards are probably going to pull in less than that.

Just wanted to give you a heads up.  Hope you prove me wrong.  Good luck.

I really don't think you'll have a problem getting the money you want out of this collection, but I think you'll end up having some trouble selling it all in one go (though making an attempt like this right off is probably a solid idea if you don't need the cash immediately).  I've seen just LCG collections on ebay that are much less complete than yours go fro $600-$700.

If you don't have any takers on the complete set,  I'd be very interested in some of the promo items you have. I also have a friend looking for a complete LCG collection if you'd be willing to sell that by itself I can point him to you.