Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ProfessorStarz

New face, and a new question.

3 posts in this topic

This question is a really important one for me.

Recently, over here in the UK i purchased an Allied Medium Assault Walker (mickey/ pounder/ etc). After waiting a few weeks, the shop emailed me saying that it is currently discontinued. This was the model that i had set my heart on, and was going to enter it in a competition after painting, but it seems like this isn't going to happen. 

However, i haven't seen anything on the FFG news page thingy, and so here is the question; 

Is it discontinued?

its really this model that'll make it or break it with Dust tactics for me. I don't play wargames, instead i collect the models and make them into the best display pieces that I can (not that they're any good). After not doing any modelling for a few years, this was really going to spur me back into the hobby- oh, and i know that these models are not necessarily the best for modelers.

Thanks,

Prof.   

FFG don't support Dust Tactics anymore unfortunately.  You'll have to head to Paolo Parente's Dust at www . dust-models . com or to the new supporter/seller Battlefront Miniatures at www . flamesofwar . com.