Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkFather

I Have You Now and Boba Fett art sleeves

12 posts in this topic

Hi;

Can anyone please direct me to an online store that would have both the art sleeve packs, in the title, actually IN STOCK? I realise they are the limited run slips, but I have managed to find places with the Boba Fett slips, but nowhere seems to have the IHYN slips (even though they list them as in stock on their sites - when they are emailed and asked, suddenly they don't have any and the online store suddenly changes the availability of the sleeves).

Also, I would need the business to do OS shipping, as I am located in Australia.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Are the I Have You Now Sleeves not the full frontal of Vader on CCity?

I think they're the ones that use the art from the card A Disturbance In The Force

Nothing (of what I am after) on Amazon, and the only pack of IHYN that I found on Ebay, was in France. I want the sleeves, but I refuse to pay AU$42+ for postage when the slips are only 7 EURO.

Cheers

Edited by DarkFather

@MJA;

Thank you for that link. They 'seem' to have all the Limited sleeves, except Yoda, and in stock. I have emailed them and have registered and have an order in my shopping cart waiting to go. The site seems to be having a problem with calculating the shipping costs, so I will wait for the reply to my email to get things organised on that front. Fingers crossed all goes well.

Thanks again for the link and help.

Cheers

@ MJA:

I haven't had any problem with the shipping or anything at all really. Since they haven't yet replied to an email I sent them 2 days ago. I just need some correspondence from them.

Cheers

Edited by DarkFather