Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KILODEN

so is it just me or have the aces been on the ship for 8 weeks?

104 posts in this topic

actually they used the price line negotiator dude to book a couple of unused rooms for storage in a cruse ship, however the ship has been detained due to an out break of norovirus!! all the minis have to be decontaminated as well...  

actually they used the price line negotiator dude to book a couple of unused rooms for storage in a cruse ship, however the ship has been detained due to an out break of norovirus!! all the minis have to be decontaminated as well...  

Do I want Imperial Aces enough to get norovirus to get them faster? Hrm....

Duke of Advil likes this

My wife wanted to buy a pack for me for Valentines Day (she's awesome). But it doesn't look like that'll happen. Still, I'll be happy whenever they do arrive. :)

Just an FYI for anyone preordering these via Amazon - the listing is from a 3rd party merchant, so caveat emptor.

what does that mean?

Monday will make it 5 weeks since they shipped on Jan 20th.

On the boat takes 4-6 weeks, with another week or so to get from FFG to the retailers. So even if they are at FFG right now and they just haven't updated the page yet. Next Friday at the soonest. I'm guessing first week of March though.

I would almost rather they not say a word about a new wave until the stuff is in the warehouse. My patience with these game companies is growing ever so slim.

1- I have played orks in 40k since rouge tradet days. My last codex came out in 4th edition. It is now 6th and half of the dam armies in that game have gotten codexs in both 5th and 6th. But not me and I'm not rumored to get one until maybe june.

2- I got in on the robotech kickstarter that ended last may. We were told december release. We are now looking at only half our stuff in june. The other half by october.

3- this **** aces pack and transport.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My life sucks

At least a fanboy like was able to find a pretty lady to mary me.

What I mean by "find" is hired a bounty hunter. And what I mean by " got her to mary me" is threatend to make her walk the plank over the sarlac.

Joker Two and Audio Weasel like this

The one good thing about all this waiting (well...for me....kinda....) is I've gone from not caring all that much about the Aces pack too **** I WANT IT SOOOOOOO BAD AND NOW!!! Hahaha

...OR

Ship wrecked, marooned on a desert island...

with the ultimate collection of Star Wars X-Wing!
2,500 Starters
10,000 of each fighter expansion pack

5,000 Aces

5,000 Millennium Falcon

5,000 Slave-1

1 albino space bison

and Wilson.

"Wiiiillson"!

I would almost rather they not say a word about a new wave until the stuff is in the warehouse. My patience with these game companies is growing ever so slim.

1- I have played orks in 40k since rouge tradet days. My last codex came out in 4th edition. It is now 6th and half of the dam armies in that game have gotten codexs in both 5th and 6th. But not me and I'm not rumored to get one until maybe june.

2- I got in on the robotech kickstarter that ended last may. We were told december release. We are now looking at only half our stuff in june. The other half by october.

3- this **** aces pack and transport.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My life sucks

I've had the 40k experience too.  But think about it this way, FFG is being really communicative about what products are in the pipeline and approximately how long they'll take, so you what's coming (and what it can do, since they spoil the rules) six months ahead.  I'll take that over GW's "Surprise!  We're releasing another new Space Marine Codex next week!" attitude any day.

KILODEN likes this

Another week on the ship.

Id make a horrible Jedi. No patience.

Maybe good sith?!?!

Give me my aces or ill force choke you!!!!!!!

When the hell are we going to start making crap in this country again?