Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Khamul The Easterling

Nightmare Decks Info

34 posts in this topic

Months before.. who gives a ****.. what is this a race?

Poster.. what are you 10? You put these up on your wall with blue tak and stuff over your bed?

they do not even cost 6 bucks... 5.60 I pay all the way over here in AU and in the US it is 5:40. lets say 6 then.. 6+6+6=18.. so at 30.. your nearly paying double.. and for what.. a bunch of crap

bargain? Ridicules.

if the nightmare decks are $6.95 a pop (neither counting tax nor shipping) that is $20.85.

if i can get a game night kit - with a play mat and a poster (and months before anyone else) - for $25 - it's a bargain.

p.s. it's spelled "ridiculous."

Stop feeding the Trolls ;)

Dain Ironfoot likes this

bargain? Ridicules.

if the nightmare decks are $6.95 a pop (neither counting tax nor shipping) that is $20.85.

if i can get a game night kit - with a play mat and a poster (and months before anyone else) - for $25 - it's a bargain.

p.s. it's spelled "ridiculous."

Stop feeding the Trolls ;)

you'd think i'd know better - and i usually do.

but, it was late at night and perhaps i had a bit too much mead after killing orcs! ;)

danpoage likes this

Ok in stupid idiot! My provider told me months ago he can bring NM part 2 but i think he talking about NM 1 which i have i i say i don't need…….. i can get it already long time ago!!!! just ordered now!!! around 1 week i will have it. Cannot wait!!!!

aJTR baby.. that is the stuff.. hmmmmmm

I never like it to be honest……race for eagle life is a bit boring and this quest is stand outside of others….. NM eagle will die faster probably…..

I just thought I would comment and let everyone know that I recently ordered all nine of the nightmare quests and have had the chance to play through the first three this week.  I've done initial play experience write ups on my blog for the first two so far and will do one for Dol Guldur soon as well.  Check them out if you'd like to learn more about them!  (Caution: They obviously contain heavy spoilers!)

Nightmare Passage Through Mirkwood

Nightmare Journey Along the Anduin