Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Desslok

Any sign of Suns of Fortune yet?

255 posts in this topic

Why did I waste my time reviewing it when I could be playing my Space Weasel??? :(

Okay, that's it. Will someone please let me know what a space weasel is? Is it a certain species? Or is it the name we use to differentiate Corellian humans from core rulebook humans? Whatever it is, I'm oddly curious!

kaosoe likes this

Why is a Corellian Compound Bow Ranged (Heavy), but when you add a special arrow type it becomes Ranged (Light)? I think it should just be Ranged (Heavy) consistently.

I find it hard to believe from a rules perspective that they thought it made sense to have those arrows use a different skill in the bow.  I'm also hope they didn't make a blatently obvious mistake like this twice in a row, sooo.... My assumption on this is that the Ranged (Light) for the special arrow types refers to the weapon skill if you're just using the arrow (like throwing it without the bow).  Still seems like a stretch.  It would be nice to have some official confirmation.

What about the fact that they are range medium? You would have to be pretty good at throwing arrows to hit someone that far without that bow. I think this may be an error.