Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Desslok

Any sign of Suns of Fortune yet?

255 posts in this topic

According to the Upcoming Products, Suns of Fortune is slated to be in stores on Friday. If past performance is any indicator, we'll get instances of books popping up a couple of days before.

So - anyone gotten lucky yet? Any hope for getting it on Friday?

I used MM last time but l think I'll just wait this time for it to hit Amazon Prime and save some cash on shipping and maybe even price.  I am more interested in Dangerous Covenants than Suns.  Figure I'll wait for the player review here as well.

Bipolar Potter and GmMichael like this

Alliance shows it in all warehouses and is now shipping it out with a listed release date of 22Jan2014. Based on this, my FLGS says it will be coming in on Wednesday or Thursday of this week.

I'll be walking in to buy it at my local hobby store before my group meet this weekend, probably on Friday.

Been keeping some spare cash hidden in my closet, just for Suns of Fortune. I'm looking forward to it!

I too had pre-ordered it on MM. Now I regret this decision. I'll be playing EotE at my FLGS this Saturday and it will be sitting there on the shelf nearby taunting me.

I'll be walking in to buy it at my local hobby store before my group meet this weekend, probably on Friday.

Been keeping some spare cash hidden in my closet, just for Suns of Fortune. I'm looking forward to it!

Just curious, why do you have to hide money in a closet?  lol my son does that and I'm curious as to why

Just curious, why do you have to hide money in a closet?  lol my son does that and I'm curious as to why

It's gay money, however it doesn't want the rest of the world to know yet.

Amazon UK have changed the shipping date to middle of Feb. Will keep it on pre-order with them just in case though.

That's what I did with Enter the Unknown. I cancelled my pre-order once I had the chance to pick up a copy at my FLGS.

Edited by DanteRotterdam

I like purchasing local, but sometimes the copies are half mauled by someone eating doritos.  I actually kind of wish they would shrink wrap the books...I know it's probably weird but man if I'm buying a new book..I'd prefer it not covered in filth. 

Jegergryte likes this

I'm keeping an eye on this too. Doesn't seem like there are any local hobby shops that carry this... Barnes and Noble seems like they MIGHT have some of the EotE items in their store, but there's no sign of Suns of Fortune on their website, so it might  be unlikely they have it on release day. For people in the US whose only option is ordering online, what's typically the fastest way to get these once they release?

I'm keeping an eye on this too. Doesn't seem like there are any local hobby shops that carry this... Barnes and Noble seems like they MIGHT have some of the EotE items in their store, but there's no sign of Suns of Fortune on their website, so it might  be unlikely they have it on release day. For people in the US whose only option is ordering online, what's typically the fastest way to get these once they release?

Really it depends on how fast the seller ships the item.  It does no good to pay for priority and then have them sit on the item for 5 days.  So find an online retailer who understands customer service.  

Seriously... Is g.ay a bad word and does it need to be censored?

I tried to figure out what you were writing and my imagination filled in the blank with far worse ideas!!! I guess that says more about me than anything. :P

If that word needs to be censored, I certainly expect straight and heterosexual to get starred out... but I'll see when I hit post.