Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damore

Store Championship list.

80 posts in this topic

Tower Of Games, Chesapeake VA, March 23rd.

Its not posted on the forum yet but, thats what was put out at our tourney a few weeks ago..

After seeing the Planet Chaos details and discussing w/ a friend I found out that they were considering changing the date of their Store Championship so I called and Planet Chaos confirmed that the new date is March 15th.

I also checked in with Game Universe in Greenfield and theirs is also scheduled for the 15th. I assume most of the Milwaukee area crowd will hit this one rather than Fort on the 15th but w/ Janesville already set for the 22nd there is another option for those folks.

Lastly, as I am near Lake Geneva, WI I was hoping to hit the Grayslake, IL Store Championship at Unique Games and Gifts but they are also scheduled for the 22nd.

So I guess that's 1 correction (Planet Chaos in Fort) and 2 new dates to add to the list.

I wish one of the aforementioned stores was on the 29th but oh well. At least I've got a couple options outside of the 22nd at Kryptonite in Janesville.

Knights Realm Gaming

Saint Marys, Georgia. Will hold its event Saturday, March 29th at 1PM.

102 N. Dandy St. St. Marys, GA 31558

912-882-2594

Knights Realm Gaming

St. Marys, GA will be holding there Championship Tomorrow at 1PM Registration starts at Noon.

$10 entry  912-882-2594