Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damore

Store Championship list.

80 posts in this topic

So due to the creation of the official list from FFG, I am going to stop updating my list.  

I stil like your list--it actually has dates and times!

doe anyone know the last possible date for a store championship to be held?  for example, can one be on april 5 (internarional table top game day)?

doe anyone know the last possible date for a store championship to be held?  for example, can one be on april 5 (internarional table top game day)?

We were instructed they needed to be run in Feb and March, so March 31st would be the latest.

Here is our X-Wing in store championship info:

Brookhurst Hobbies

Garden Grove, CA 92805

March 15, 2014

10:00 a.m. until ???

Tim

Anaheim, CA

Niagara Hobby will be holding a SC event it was announced last night at the weekly XW night. Date TBA...

Confirmed Niagara Hobby did get their kit and our GSC will be held on 4/5.

So due to the creation of the official list from FFG, I am going to stop updating my list.

However not all of the stores are listed that were a awarded a GSC kit. It might be helpful to keep the list rolling, since the FFG list is incomplete.

ConnectiCon Tournament Center in Newington, CT - March 22nd - Doors Open at 10AM, Tourney starts at 11AM - $10 Entry Fee. Free entry 2013 Game Night Kit tournament at 3PM.

Edited by ConnectiCon

Store Championship Saturday, 29 March 14, Collectors Cache, 13354 College Boulevard, Lenexa, KS, 66210

Check FeralEvents.com soon for more details or call Steven Ferrell @ 913.208.6695

Jupiter Games in Vestal, New York will be having a store championship for X-Wing on March 23rd at 12 PM. $10 entry, 100 point squads. Prize kit prizes along with store credit!

More info below:

https://www.google.com/calendar/render?eid=dDg4aGFjOWRiNW9paHQyb2tzNm85b3BocDQganVwaXRlcmdhbWVzb25saW5lLmNvbV8wdGMxczRsZWU2OTcxbXZvczZxM2JnNDh2a0Bn&ctz=America/New_York&sf=true&output=xml

Just found this

Posted Today, 01:02 PM

Planet Chaos in Fort Atkinson will be hosting a Store Championship on Saturday, March 22 at noon. This will be a first and we're pretty excited. If any of the other shops in the area are hosting one, please post so that we can spread the word.

Wow. Massive disappointment that they scheduled for the same day as Kryptonite in Janesville. They are only about 20 miles apart and I had fully planned to hit both.