Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Black Knight Leader

I have a Unorthadox request and question.

24 posts in this topic

Take in mind I really love this X-Wing game and I do plan to buy at least one of each product, crap loads of Elite Interceptors and handfuls of Avengers, Hunters, Interdictors and other EU Imperial TIEs. 

Does anyone know what ships are coming out for Star Trek A.W.?  I have tried and I can not find a wizkidds fourm peroid.  The only ship I am really interested in is Enterprise - A, B if it comes out. 

I am a Trek fan, but I only get into technobabel if I have too, Next Gen is good but to me doesnt compare to the Classic show and movies when it comes to characters, drama and both Enterprise classic and A.  I feel like most next gen characters are robots emotion wise and their lines can easily be swaped with eachoter.

Sorry I got off track my questions are can this topic stay up for updates or news for the Enterprise A for ST A.W.

Seconded is a rule question I have seen people say that it wouldnt be easy to have SW XW factions vs ST AS factions fight each other.  How can the mechanics be ballanced so both games can compete fairly points wise?.

Edited by Black Knight Leader

Hey  :angry: I'm the unorthodox one around here  :P

http://wizkidsgames.com/startrek/star-trek-attack-wing/ Hope that helps

Thank you for the link but unless I am missing something they dont have a message board.

I know, but it was the best I could find. Can see why you asked. At least it had Product News and a search for Stores and Events.

Edited by Taalon Roagh

Hey  :angry: I'm the unorthodox one around here  :P

http://wizkidsgames.com/startrek/star-trek-attack-wing/ Hope that helps

Thank you for the link but unless I am missing something they dont have a message board.

I know, but it was the best I could find. Can see why you asked. At least it had Product News and a search for Stores and Events.

Thank you for that at least.  Isnt it weird that a product like ST AW would not have a message board?

Edited by Black Knight Leader
Taalon Roagh likes this

Though the Orion girl is probably more "green" since the Orks tend to use rusty vehicles that cough out huge cloud of exhaust fumes.

Perhaps I've been a geek too long.

Take in mind I really love this X-Wing game and I do plan to buy at least one of each product, crap loads of Elite Interceptors and handfuls of Avengers, Hunters, Interdictors and other EU Imperial TIEs. 

Does anyone know what ships are coming out for Star Trek A.W.?  I have tried and I can not find a wizkidds fourm peroid.  The only ship I am really interested in is Enterprise - A, B if it comes out. 

I am a Trek fan, but I only get into technobabel if I have too, Next Gen is good but to me doesnt compare to the Classic show and movies when it comes to characters, drama and both Enterprise classic and A.  I feel like most next gen characters are robots emotion wise and their lines can easily be swaped with eachoter.

Sorry I got off track my questions are can this topic stay up for updates or news for the Enterprise A for ST A.W.

Seconded is a rule question I have seen people say that it wouldnt be easy to have SW XW factions vs ST AS factions fight each other.  How can the mechanics be ballanced so both games can compete fairly points wise?.

You only get into "technobabel" when you have to? So what have you been doing round here the last couple of months but spouting technobabble?

On the Attack Wing page over at Board Game Geek there are releases going out to October of this year. They've been pretty accurate as far as I know. Enterprise-E is on the list, as well as two other Enterprises, but it doesn't say which is which.

I think I saw a constitution class Enterprise on the wall at he game store I visited the other day. Not real helpful but I was just shocked at how many trek ships they had with no X-wing to show anywhere. So my friend and I played X-wing all night and lots of interest was generated.

oneway likes this

Not real helpful but I was just shocked at how many trek ships they had with no X-wing to show anywhere.

Quite often that's because the store can't get X-Wing stock in, or sell out, but can't sell the Attack Wing stuff.

At my LGS, they posted on their FB page that they had Y-Wings in stock, I went in a week or so latter and they were sold out.

Not real helpful but I was just shocked at how many trek ships they had with no X-wing to show anywhere.

Quite often that's because the store can't get X-Wing stock in, or sell out, but can't sell the Attack Wing stuff.

At my LGS, they posted on their FB page that they had Y-Wings in stock, I went in a week or so latter and they were sold out.

I had to get my Y's from Barnes and Nobel. Didn't like paying $15, but the Ion turrets are worth it.