Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brassbgeek

Me and My dad made a review video

10 posts in this topic

I already watched this review on BGG, but it bears repeating for those who haven't seen it yet.

This is a great review.  Thank you both for the effort you put in.

And....   Tomb Kings!!!!!!

I need them in this game so that they will finally be balanced enough to win with.  I love them in WFB, but they are severely under powered... Or at least that's the excuse I use for not being able to win with them.  

;-)

dkartzinel likes this

Thank you very much! we really enjoyed making the video. We are considering the possibility of a gameplay video as well.

and yeah, I used to play Tomb Kings until the most recent army book. I really liked the flavor of Tomb Kings and how their magic worked, even though I mostly lost my games. Once the new army book came out I quit because the new Tomb Kings didn't feel right to me. :-)

MechaBri.Zilla and Murnaz like this

Great review, I linked this to a couple of my friends to get them hyped for some demos I am running this weekend. Also, and I promise I am not trolling, it's just the English teacher in me;  Your title post should read, "My dad and I made a video review."  This of it this way, if you took out my dad and were to read the sentence you would have, "Me made a video review," which I am sure you know isn't correct.  Keep up the good work! 

Camelorn likes this

Bumping this so others get to this as well. After seeing your videos (this plus the 2-part gameplay session), I'm so on board for this game. At first I wasn't really that interested in it, mainly because of the flipping disks part, but when I saw you and your dad playing it, I mostly saw units instead of disks on the field. Bring on the WAAAGH! :D

MechaBri.Zilla likes this

Bumping this so others get to this as well. After seeing your videos (this plus the 2-part gameplay session), I'm so on board for this game. At first I wasn't really that interested in it, mainly because of the flipping disks part, but when I saw you and your dad playing it, I mostly saw units instead of disks on the field. Bring on the WAAAGH! :D

You're getting in at exactly the right time too.  We have some awesome looking incoming expansions.  I can't wait to see what they bring to the table for the Boyz...  And to be honest, I'm seriously geeked about the Vampire Counts.  Though I still wish we were getting Tomb Kings instead.