Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TekalMalric

I need help finding players..

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys..It's been about half a year since i got Star Wars:The card game core set and Escape from Hoth from hoth cycle and i haven't actually played with anyone else, except my close friends who are actually playing with my own decks..So all i'm asking is how can i find players in my area(If you are wondering i'm from Thessaloniki,Greece)...I really want to start a Star Wars scene in my town and get into it,so please help! :)

Me too. That area is beautiful. My brother just got back from Greece this summer and has not stopped talking about it.

As to finding people to play. I would print off a document and leave an email or something so other can contact you and leave it in the stores that sell the cards.

TekalMalric likes this

Is there a local game store with any open playing space? If so, you could go there with one or more of your close friends and just play games. People will see and ask questions, which can lead to new players. Be patient though, it isn't always a fast process.

TekalMalric likes this

Thank you all for your help and for your kind words about my country!I will try to be patient and i hope it will pay off!

I'll start play more often in my local store with my friends then and see where this is going! ;)