Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bogi_khaosa

Ye Olde PbP Game

15 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I've been running a PbP game (the standard Broken Chains starter, which will segue into Hands of Corruption shortly) and have had a couple of dropouts. Is anybody interested in joining in? (Hopefully for obvious reasons you have never read/played HoC). We could use say two people, hopefully with skills the current characters lack (interaction skills mainly), preferably from the Vortex.

Currently we have a Heretek, Renegade, Psyker, and Forsaken. So an Apostate and maybe some other variety of marine could be useful. (Just standard stuff, no advanced archetypes.)

(Actually something that could be done would be to make the Carrion Queen -- an NPC in Broken Chains -- into a PC, using Acolyte, and use her.)

Anybody interested?

Edited by bogi_khaosa

I'm very interested to be honest as I do have a apostate created already for a aborted campaign a few friends and I were setting up before the holidays.  So he's all dressed up and has nowhere to go except to my folder of character's that is gathering dust.

I would like to join such a game. I would be interested in playing either a Xurunt Frost Father, or a Night Lord (not the actual Advanced Archetype as it's crap) that is typically Night Lord-y in his tactics.

Well you could use either of those general ideas, but as I said in the OP we really need someone with interaction skills and the starting power level is of the standard core book level.

My apologies, finally figured out what pbp means; I'm a old school gamer (since the original Traveller).  If you decide to play via Skype or another online means other than a forum post, hit me up.  Sorry about the misunderstanding.

A Xurunt Frost Father can actually be a very sociable type, depending on his starting Fellowship. It's only boosted further by his starting attributes. 

He certainly can be, but he's beyond the starting XP level of everybody else.

You could certainly make someone from Xur.

Edited by bogi_khaosa

I would love to participate. I've GM'd a BC crusade (though I've not delved into the HoC module), and I can play basically any class you need.