Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bazeleel

Table Flip: A Star Wars the Living Card Game Podcast

13 posts in this topic

Table Flip is hosted by Patrick "Bazeleel", Matt "RedCCG5/DBmeboy", and Nick "Agentx710". The show airs every 2 weeks and features topics and guests ranging from community members to the very developers of the game. Please follow us on social media, facebook and twitter! This thread will be updated with news, new episodes, and special announcements retaining to the show.

We are proudly hosted by CardGameDB and Team Covenant :)

If you have topics, feedback, comments, or wish to appear as a guest on the show. Email us @ tableflipshow@gmail.com

Archives

Edited by Bazeleel
GroggyGolem likes this

Is it bad that I cohost the show and haven't listened to the new intro?  I just hate listening to recordings of myself...

You are not alone. Every time I voice chat for videogames and someone doesn't have their gosh darned headphones plugged in I'm like oh goodness I sound like that?  :mellow:

Zoe Robinson Senior Associate Art Director from Fantasy Flight Games for Star Wars the Living Card Game is on the show! Episode 20 is live!!!!!!!!!

Ah, missed it!  Hope you guys had fun.  I'll give it a listen soon, I promise.

Don't worry, you haven't missed anything.  The show wasn't broadcast live, it's just finally uploaded (we had some computer issues that delayed the upload a few days).

Edit: typo fixed

Edited by dbmeboy

its been a long time but we are back and show archives have been updated! 

"Table Flip - Episode 24: Regionals Are Over"
Raahk likes this