Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Legoland

Friends search for Quest Log comparison

5 posts in this topic

Hey, the titel say´s allready anything^^ :lol:

I thought you can see all statistcs of every user of the QuestLog, but it isn´t.

So I want YOU as friend for comparing the scores, because I love statistics^^

Just send me a PM or add me as friend! :)

Or is there any other way to see best scores of quest´s or other statistics? :blink:

Edit: Just startet new again from the beginning of course of the Quest Log :) So I need some spur ^_^

Edited by Legoland

Thanks alot for the first request - I realy pleased about the fast response!

And it seems that there is no generelly overview about all player who use the QuestLog?!?

So maybe we can get all friends with each other here^^ ( Or somebody programms something that you can decide to show you´re succes and statistics public! I think that would be an incentiv for the QuestLog comunity users^^ )

Edited by Legoland

Hey again, after many games I wonder how most of you could reach point far away from 100 by almost every quest???

I know there will be good cards for sure, but I can´t imagine it anyway. Because many quest cards with 17; 15 points still block the questing sometimes for 3 or 4 rounds. And less 100 points means a win in 6-7 rounds only.

So:

Do you count the rounds? Or are the cards comming so strong? (I´m now almost finished with Khazad Box and the next Cycle is in the cupport^^). I hear something abot secretsy. Where you just start with 2 heros and less threat, but that would also just get only one extra round... So still wondering.

Fippin likes this