Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dava100

LFG: Play by post

384 posts in this topic

First Gaunt has to state what the machine men have to do.

Then it'll be your turn Pearl.

To top it off, Erwin will try to kill some servitors.

Only to start back at the top with Dammek  :)

I had a pm from Gaunt a month ago where I asked him if he was alright. He was alright, just terribly busy. I guess there is nothing to it than wait at the moment :)

I can appreciate busy. Taking summer courses. And my university's summer courses end up condensing about three months of material into three weeks. So I'm pretty busy lately as well.

Hey chaps. So Gaunt is busy with RL stuff which happens to us all but that shouldn't stop us role playing! How's about we do something slightly out of sync.... Say we are in a bar (or something) after the confrontation with the machine-men and we are just chatting in a more get to know each other kinda vein. We could start a different thread or keep it to this one. Watcha all think?

We should be able to do it without GM involvement and if we do start a bar fight I am happy to GM a bunch of thugs!

Edited by dava100

I am losing a bit of interest as well, though I highly suspect that's probably due to how slowly things have been rolling along. It's tougher to keep track of what's been happening and what IS happening when there's pauses this long in the campaign. If Gaunt gets back soon and we pick this up back to a relatively good rate of posting, my interest may return.

Edited by ColArana
pearldrum1 likes this

One more time, we have some 40k games getting started with a daily update minimum over at

rpng.freeforums.org

come hit it up if you want some dedicated 40k. This is a great group.