Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dava100

LFG: Play by post

384 posts in this topic

Gaunt, does Erwin know about an arbitrator being in the group? I'm not sure if you can recognise them on sight and I also don't know how much/good my intel was.

"Your intuition tells you that you can trust this man - as long as the benefits for him outweigh the costs."

Shouldn't that be for the PC's to decide?

Seito trusts the newcomer about as far as she can throw him, and let me assure you, that isn't very far.

He admitted to having ambushed the group, he offered assistance because he had no other choice lest he be left to die or killed outright.

I am thinking he will have to earn trust.

Edited by pearldrum1

"Your intuition tells you that you can trust this man - as long as the benefits for him outweigh the costs."

Shouldn't that be for the PC's to decide?

Seito trusts the newcomer about as far as she can throw him, and let me assure you, that isn't very far.

He admitted to having ambushed the group, he offered assistance because he had no other choice lest he be left to die or killed outright.

I am thinking he will have to earn trust.

My information was related to hidden scrutiny rolls.

And besides that: NEVER QUESTION YOUR GM.

EVER.

I'm serious - dont do it.

Not even think about it.

Not.even.in.a.split.of.a.second.

Edited by GauntZero

Hey Gaunt,

Could we get a more detailed description of the room (possible exits, contents of the room, ...)? Erwin would be looking around and off course the strange carpet would get its fair share of attention (and suspicion).

pearldrum1 likes this

Hey guys, you are aware that Erwin has no clue of who you are (names) and therefore invents witty names for each and everyone of you, until you decide to present yourselves? Just asking if you're doing this on purpose or not.

pearldrum1 likes this

Hey guys, you are aware that Erwin has no clue of who you are (names) and therefore invents witty names for each and everyone of you, until you decide to present yourselves? Just asking if you're doing this on purpose or not.

I guess we haven't really had time for introductions... But I had forgotten about that.

That is because Seito is still on the fence about putting one in the back of his head and calling it a day.

Just kidding.

.... Kind of. You know how the Japanese are.

Librarian Astelan likes this

The grapnel comes with a powered winch and attached drop harness, so I believe Dammek can just clip the grapnel to his belt and descend without a check. I'd like Gaunt's confirmation on this though.

Hello Gaunt,

I'm thinking we're waiting on your feedback concerning the grapnel. could you enlighten Covered in Small Furry Animals, so I can sathe my curiosity :)

The grapnel comes with a powered winch and attached drop harness, so I believe Dammek can just clip the grapnel to his belt and descend without a check. I'd like Gaunt's confirmation on this though.

Confirmed :D good idea.

@ColArana: Both Dammek and I used our own line (grapnel) - unless I'm mistaken. Do you attach yourself to a third line, or are you using Dammek's or mine?

@Gaunt: Can I reroll my awareness as Seito has provided light? I'm stealing Dammek's photocontacts by the way. Being blind... Frustrating times >.<

@Gaunt: Is there a possibility to winch Dammek back up, or is this a strength test for Seito and Dral?

@All: How do we proceed with Covered in Weasels? Are we going to wait five hours (which we don't know) and let Asterius dangle in the meanwhile so that Covered can rejoin the game quickly (it seems our ingametime <<<< realtime), or do we boldly swim where no one has swam before and leave Weasels out of it for the next month or so?

Personally I'm pro waiting till Weasels can rejoin the game, but am afraid this will have severe ingale consequences :(

It would be a -10 test if you do it yourself, with a bonus of half the strength for everyone who supports you.

--> if someone with strength 40 supports you, you get +20

This is cumulative for several helper.

You may re-roll awareness due to the new sight conditions.

@Librarian Whoops. Thought you used the same line. My bad. Reading comprehension failure. Just assume Cade used his own line then.