Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Brother Orpheo

Alternative RoF...Again

4 posts in this topic

No, and no.

It has come to my attention the House Rules forum is not for sharing House Rules. It is instead a place where ridicule and snark take precedence over thoughtful critique. As a result, I've chosen to delete my contributions. I'll just take what I want, leave the rest, and move on.

It has come to my attention the House Rules forum is not for sharing House Rules. It is instead a place where ridicule and snark take precedence over thoughtful critique. As a result, I've chosen to delete my contributions.

This is overly dramatic.

I've seen and participated in genuinely honest critique in the threads you've made (though sometimes that critique is negative - which obviously comes with the territory of posting a house rule for public inspection and comment). While I've seen maybe a couple people unfortunately resorting to less-than-constructive criticism or personal attacks, I don't see that as a reason to paint the whole forum with a wide brush or think that nobody will give genuine thoughtful critique of your proposals.

But, whatever.