Sign in to follow this  
Audio Weasel

Was playing around with the online squadron builder and turned out an Imp list I think I really want to try

Ok, so 3-ship Imp lists are a no-no, from what I hear, but one of these is a large ship.  It's basically a slow gunnery platform with 2 fleethunds- fast ships running in and out of the enemy formation wreaking havoc

1x Omicron Group pilot+Engine Upgrade+Gunner+Intelligence Agent+FCS

1x Darth Vader + Daredevil+ Engine Upgrade

1x Turr Phennir+ Daredevil+ Stealth Device

Basically Vader with the Engine upgrade can barrel roll and boost in the same turn, and Phennir can if I land a hit.  The Intelligence Agent I though would help try to keep my fleethunds out of firing arcs.

Thoughts?  (Please be nice, I'm new at this)

I have been playing a similar list.

Darth Vader - daredevil, engine

Soontir Fel - push the limit and stealth

31 point shuttle (pick one)

OGP - rebel captive, engine and advanced sensors

OGP - rebel captive, gunner and FCS

Yorr - gunner and FCS

Vader and Fel are very maneuverable, but they are the targets and will go down to focused fire. The shuttle needs to put out consistent firepower at range to help, so I have been tempted to run a heavy laser cannon. Overall I am 2-2 with these lists. It is fun to play with Vader though, and Yorr can help him with not getting stressed when he uses daredevil.

@Weasel Yorr would help your squad deal with the Stress and let it shine.

Good thinking.  That leaves me 3 over, so I'm thinking Stealth device should come off of Turr to compensate.  Yorr, with both of the other pilots having Daredevil should work well.

@Audio Weasel: Turr shouldn't go with Daredevil. It robs him of his special ability, you either use DD or Turrs extra Action. I believe Turr fares better either with PtL or FCS (he's rarely able to take down a rebel in one go).

@Audio Weasel: Turr shouldn't go with Daredevil. It robs him of his special ability, you either use DD or Turrs extra Action. I believe Turr fares better either with PtL or FCS (he's rarely able to take down a rebel in one go).

Rather than an extra action, I was using it for extra options for actions, the use of a hard left 1 or hard right one.  I am sure I am going to try the basic layout of this list with various tweaks once I have the time, though, and will definitely be trying your suggestions

Edited by Audio Weasel