Sign in to follow this  
DanteRotterdam

Really sorry to be that guy, but merry Christmas everybody!

i usually get the gift of heres some cheap crap you dont need cause "your so hard to buy gifts fore" actually gifts for me are perty cheap just gotta actually see what i do..like league of legends i would love rp cards and of course RP game books oh well merry christmass all of you and enjoy your family. 

For the orphans  may there be another scoop of poridge for you,

May your Christmas be full of blessings and free of flashbacks to the first airing of the Star Wars Holiday Special (if you're old enough to remember that).

what do you get a wookie for Christmas wben he already owns a comb

I had that record as a kid

My mom had THAT and R2D2 We Wish You a Merry Christmas on an old 45.  I will be buying the 1996 CD release of that for her next year.  **** thing is kind of expensive....

I got the Star Wars vehicles cross-section book, the detailed Atlas of the Star Wars universe, the Path of the Jedi, and the books based on the movies.

Everyone who knows me knows I am a nerd.

At least I am consistent.

M'rry Chr'stm's!

I jubilantly tore open a box of X-Wing and gave my brother some star wars angry birds plushes (I've decided to plant the seeds of star wars in his mind even at the age of two).

As for EotE, I recently had my birthday (three days prior, on the 22nd), and my friends and I just sat around playing adventures. It was a pretty good time. Plus, I plan to play a game with my near-aged uncle some time soon.