Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MoonyHamm

A simple question.

7 posts in this topic

I am thinking about getting this game, but I would like to know if there is a hard copy version available before I have to get the PDF of it.

Yes, you can get the hard copy versions of the books on websites like Amazon, Ebay, and right here at Fantasy Flight Games.

By the way, if you want an updated version and you can read Spanish, you must take the Spanish "Core Exxet". There's a possibility that Core Exxet also exists in French, but I'm not really sure about it.

If you live in an area with FLG's, you could check there, and possibly even the used bookstores and their chain counterparts, as well. Most of the time, your FLG can at least order it, if they don't have copies readily available on their shelves.

Im too thinking about buying this book, but there on the website is something about reprint version planned on January 2014. So, can I hope, that would be an updated version with these small changes from spanish version? And maybe better translation?

Edited by Ryoto

They do mention it, but I'm not sure if they'll be including any errata or anything else. I'd personally wait until the new prints come out, as it's not too far into the future from here.

I have heard that they really are just reprints. There may/may not be some much-needed grammar correction, but that is about it.