Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JMCB

Top Tier Gaming Streaming Games on Twitch.TV

50 posts in this topic

Going to start using this post to let people know whenever we're streaming games either in person or on OCTGN.

If you miss any of the streams, be sure to check out the past videos.

Note: Videos and stream may contain adult language. Viewer discretion is advised. 

We were having some bad echoing feedback on the stream, so I deleted all the videos we did today (which was quite a bit). Hopefully next time it will be resolved. 

I watched the videos with the sound problem and i enjoyed them much!

No need to delete the videos in my opinion. I would watch the new ones with that issue if possible!! :)

Edited by kotlok

Thanks! We'll probably stream some more today. =) I've figured out the sound issues so we should be good to go!

Edited by JMCB

Thanks! We'll probably stream some more today. =) I've figured out the sound issues so we should be good to go!

Sweet. How soon (in hrs)? An actual time won't help me... but hrs works. #problemslivingdownunder

Cheers

Well we planned on streaming but neither of us are feeling too well today. It'll have to be sometime after the weekend. =(

Well we planned on streaming but neither of us are feeling too well today. It'll have to be sometime after the weekend. =(

Nooooo!!! ;) Hope you guys feel better soon. I'll have to wait to catch up with you guys on the stream... going away for a week myself. Have fun gaming/Streaming.

Cheers

Justin made for it in games we played earlier today not on the stream, but when he was playing as DS (Turn 1 a bunch of chuds and guards and a holocron - turn 2 another holocron and Vader/Palpatine).

Edited by JMCB

We will be streaming at roughly 6:30PM with special guest Indianapolis regional winner Steve Gossett. We'll be playing some Star Wars LCG, maybe some X-Wing, answering Top Tier member questions, and having plenty of drinks. Check it out!

We will be streaming at roughly 9:30AM CST. We'll be playing some Star Wars LCG in preparation for Store Championships and discussing some of the latest previews that have been floating around on the internet for the next set. 

We will be streaming on our Twitch account at roughly 6PM CST if anyone is interested. We'll be discussing some of the latest revealed pods from FFG, as well as discussing Store Championship results, the meta, and of course playing some games.

Check it out:

Edited by JMCB