Sign in to follow this  
voidstate

Voidstate's Squadron Builder - A Few Fixes

Hi

I have had some time over the last few weeks to work on my Squadron Builder. Unfortunately it was due to my daughter breaking her leg while trekking here in Nepal but every cloud... :huh:

Anyway, I have got the collections working so you can now add your sets and the builder will keep track of what ships and cards you have left, greying them out when they are all used up. You can even shre your collection over all the open tabs, meaning you can make up all the sides for a larger batle and be sure you have the right components.

Secondly, the stats should be back online.

Finaly, all the released Imperial Aces stuff is now on, including the tricky-to-implement Royal Guard TIE title. :angry:

Enjoy!

voidstate

(And please do tell me if you find any bugs or have any suggestions)

Your squad builder really is fantastic. It is the one I use.

May I leave a little idea to enhance its functionality:

The print options are really suffisticated helpful If you are going to print lists to paper but I miss an option which gives me a list which is optimized to copy and paste in a forum.

Besides that, I really love your builder.

voidstate,

Sorry to hear about the accident! Hope she gets well soon. 

In case you haven't heard it enough, your squadron builder is not just the best squadron builder I've used online, it's one of my favorite online apps, period. The interface is elegant and attractive and I really enjoy using it!

Thanks again,

voidstate,

In case you haven't heard it enough, your squadron builder is not just the best squadron builder I've used online, it's one of my favorite online apps, period. The interface is elegant and attractive and I really enjoy using it!

Thanks again,

what he said! thanks!

I love this squad builder but there's been a bug for me the past few weeks.  When I saw your post I got excited it might be fixed but alas the issue is still there.

What happens is that when I log in and click on manage squads it says it found them and is loading them, but then after several seconds it goes back to whatever screen I was on.  If I click it a second time the loading squad message goes on forever until I exit or reload the page.  I've experienced this on multiple browsers and computers so it's not just in one location I'm having the problem.

voidstate,

Thanks again,

what he said! thanks!

Ditto

I have one issue when using Google Chrome. When I try to click on upgrade slots on pilot cards it goes to "Loading Upgrades" and stops there.

Don't use Google Chrome :P

Sorry... not an option...

I get issues with the random generator in a similar fashion... I use it only occasionally, but still an issue you might not have heard before. Mostly with the Imperial side of it..

I have one issue when using Google Chrome. When I try to click on upgrade slots on pilot cards it goes to "Loading Upgrades" and stops there.

I just uploaded some changes that might fix this problem. Are you still getting the problem?

If you are, could you open the console (F12) and email me any errors you see after you click the upgrade button (my email is in the about tab of the squadron builder).

Cheers

vs

I know it's not a major issue but is it possible to default the Pilot Selection window from "Expanded" to "Collapsed"?

It may not be a bug, but it is an "ease of use" issue you may want to consider.

I added my collection this morning and found a couple issues.

-When adding crew to a YT-1300, it offered Gunner and Intelligence Agent as options, despite not having the associated products in my collection.

-When adding crew to a YT-1300, it did not show Nien Nunb as an option, despite having the YT-1300 in my collection.

-When building a squadron with Luke Skywalker in an X-Wing, the option to include him as crew on the YT-1300 was also available.

Did notice a bug with the B-Wing in the Manage Squadron section. When you bring up your lists to pick from, the point total for Daggers and the 2 named pilots are showing the base point value and point values of any upgrades as a 3, 4 or 5 digit number instead of adding them together.

For example:

Dagger Squad B-Wing (24) with Advanced Sensors (3) and Engine Upgrade (4) should be listed as 31 points in the list. However, when you look at the list in the Manage Squadron section, the Dagger Squad B-Wing is listed as costing 2434 points instead of 31. The same thing happens with the 2 named B-Wing pilots. Blue Squad B's show the correct point value with everything added together. This only happens when you look at your lists on the Manage Squadron screen. When you select a squad that has the above problem to make changes to, the ships display their point value properly with it's base point cost and costs of upgrades added together.

Edited by zathras23

Did notice a bug with the B-Wing in the Manage Squadron section. When you bring up your lists to pick from, the point total for Daggers and the 2 named pilots are showing the base point value and point values of any upgrades as a 3, 4 or 5 digit number instead of adding them together.

For example:

Dagger Squad B-Wing (24) with Advanced Sensors (3) and Engine Upgrade (4) should be listed as 31 points in the list. However, when you look at the list in the Manage Squadron section, the Dagger Squad B-Wing is listed as costing 2434 points instead of 31. The same thing happens with the 2 named B-Wing pilots. Blue Squad B's show the correct point value with everything added together. This only happens when you look at your lists on the Manage Squadron screen. When you select a squad that has the above problem to make changes to, the ships display their point value properly with it's base point cost and costs of upgrades added together.

I get this as well sometimes.  if you notice, it's the values they just aren't added.

24 + 3 + 4 = 31