Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Straangeer

Gathering Foretold ENC2 Reinforcements

3 posts in this topic

Hi Guys!

I have a question for you:

In Gathering Foretold Encounter 2 the Reinforcements rule says the following: 

"At the end of each overlord turn, he may discard 1 fatigue token to place 8 Health worth of monsters from his open groups on the Entrance, respecting group limits."

1.   As I interpret this rule: I can bring/reinforce my army from different groups, I can bring more monsters up to/maximum 8 Health and I only have to take into consideration the group limits.

For example: 4 health worth of monster 1st. open group + 4 health worth of monster 2nd. open group= 2monster-8health

2.   or I can bring as many monsters as i can up to/maximum  8 Health + group limits.

For example: I have 3 dead monster, 1st one 8 health worth monster

2nd  one 8 health worth monster

3rd one 4 health worth monster

Can I bring back all of them for 1 fatigue?

which version is the correct one? 

Thank you for your answers in advance!

Edited by Straangeer

The way we understood it.

Setup: 1 open group doesn't get placed during setup. The fatigue tokens allows you to bring that other open group into the game.

I don't have the game in front of me though to look because I gave it to my friend who I still play it with. But that's how I remember we played it.

Edited by Light Bright