Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wuyley

Bol'Goreth and Valyndra LT Packs with pics

11 posts in this topic

I am still waiting on my pre-ordered lieutenants for the base game i ordered from milsims, god **** Australia  >_<

Looks cool though ! have fun with them !

Edited by BentoSan

I am still waiting on my pre-ordered lieutenants for the base game i ordered from milsims, god **** Australia  >_<

I am in Australia aswell and I got mine direct from FFG this time around and I have had them for a couple fo weeks now.  Cost me approx $12 more though (approx because of shipping - total cost with shipping vs total cost without)

Edited by rfisha

I couldn't see the images at Original size, either.

I'm pretty surprised these ones are already out! I'll buy Valyndra as soon as I see her at my local shop (because... dragons, duh!), but I might wait a little bit for Bol'Goreth, since I still need to get Alric, Merick, and Zachareth from the base game.

I am in Australia aswell and I got mine direct from FFG this time around and I have had them for a couple fo weeks now.  Cost me approx $12 more though (approx because of shipping - total cost with shipping vs total cost without)

I think ill do this next time around... $12 is not much to have them weeks in advance. It looks like i will not have them until the new year sadly :(

Looks like Valyndra is the best Lieutenant and plot deck from now on !

Bol Goreth deceives me, too much tokens for not so goods effects