Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lavandel

The Dunwich Horror - Game Question not found in any FAQ

6 posts in this topic

Greetings fellow investigators.

Been looking through the Dunwich Horror (my first expansion) rulebook and i can't find the answer anywhere.

The rulebook clearly states the following under "The Dunwich Horror" on page 7:

"While it remains in play, each time it moves, there is a chance that another doom token is added to the Ancient One's doom track."

I can't find anywhere "how big this chance is" or any information about "how to resolve this happening"?

Anyone able to fill in my "blanks"?

Thanks in advance.

// Lav.

Sometimes the 1st thing you get blind on is your eyes!

I turned the Dunwich Horror monster token around and found the special rule about moving.

So I answered my own question by doing that.

Simply ignore my question, thank you.

// Lav.

Tox, Lee418 and Lilikin like this

Don't worry buddy, these things happen :) Same happened to me when the DH hit the board for the very first time, in a now distant 2007...

Lavandel,

I LOL'd when I saw your post, as the same thing happened to me after one of first few plays with DH.  AS I play almost all of my games solo, I had no one to whom I could ask the question, save getting on the computer and doing so.  I read and re-read the material, and upon tossing the tile on the board it bounced onto the other side, revealing text which didn't look familiar.  Yes, I must have laughed like an evil scientist upon a great discovery...ahhh, good times.

Cheers,

Joe

Though now, truly, you must feel as if you've stumbled upon a greater evil man was not meant to know--had you not delved so deeply, Doom may not have encroached quite as quickly...