Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Doug F.

Next Big Box Expansion

29 posts in this topic

I'm also running a Reina deck (Caissa, but no Deep Red). I think she'll give the Anarchs a boost in play numbers. Everyone wants to play with the new weird chess programs (plus they're pretty dang good).

Knight and Rook seem like pretty solid options, though maybe Rook is tougher to justify if MU are tight. Backed by Mimic tpo handle Swordsmen, however, Knight is sweet.

Does anyone know, or has anyone heard rumors to suggest, whether there will be more caissas in future Spin Cycle releases?

Knight and Rook seem like pretty solid options, though maybe Rook is tougher to justify if MU are tight. Backed by Mimic tpo handle Swordsmen, however, Knight is sweet.

Yup, Mimic, Swordsman, Knight, Bishop, and a coupla pawns to recur them.  You never have to worry about MU because the Corp trashes ice like mad when Caissa come out. And if they don't, ALL UR SERVERS ARE BELONG TO US

I've played my Reina deck like 10-12 times and I love it. Still learning how to play it most effectively, but it runs like a beast on 0 or 2 creds.

Edited by Hans Chung-Otterson
CommissarFeesh likes this

I've played my Reina deck like 10-12 times and I love it. Still learning how to play it most effectively, but it runs like a beast on 0 or 2 creds.

Finding the same :D it's incredibly economy-efficient as you rarely need to pump a breaker, and the corp often can't afford to rez anything properly scary. I find Rook to be crucial to that last factor (Reina + Rook + Xanadu is cruel).

Only problem with my current build is it's taking a little too long to reach critical denial, so rush decks are still reaching 5 or 6 points before I crush them and own their R&D.

Hans Chung-Otterson likes this