Sign in to follow this  
Nilliom

Tie and Xwing are shipping NOW

:o

...and here I just spent $160 on the glorious YAMATO 2199 Models, and  $125 on some cool long out of print Micro Machines models for my Pirate Faction, and some tanks to use/convert for Alliance ground forces so they do not always have to fight my AT-AT and AT-ST with T-47's all of the time.

-_-

Entire monthly hobby budget spent...and here comes (FINALLY) X-Wings and TIE Fighters.

:mellow:

Oh well our beloved FFG Slowpokes will get my $$$ next month I reckon...

:lol:

Edited by Joe Boss Red Seven

Any news yet why TIE/Int and A-wings are 'in development?' Are people really going with the idea that A-wings are being given the 'Aces' treatment? Because why then would the TIE/Int still be listed as such?

Spare a thought for those of us on the far side of the globe. It takes weeks for stock to reach New Zealand.

Not sure why A-Wings are still listed as in development when there's plenty out there still. My local store still has half a dozen on the shelf. It's the damned Xs and Ys that we can't seem to get.

Spare a thought for those of us on the far side of the globe. It takes weeks for stock to reach New Zealand.

Not sure why A-Wings are still listed as in development when there's plenty out there still. My local store still has half a dozen on the shelf. It's the damned Xs and Ys that we can't seem to get.

The A-wings and INTs are probably listed as "IN Dev" as a way of saying, "We'll decide if and when to order reprints of these as necessary in the future".. Holding pattern.

Well, consensus is there are tons of Interceptors and A-wings lining the shelves, and plenty of the wave 3 birds. I expect demand for those will be met for a while yet. Since the printer seems to operate in a batch processing mode, the production lots for the wave2 and wave 3 were likely much larger than the initial wave 1 distribution, most likely from underestimating the wild popularity and low balling the initial production run.

Has anyone received the new models?

Are they better formed and painted than the first lots?

Just curious. (not that the first ones were terrible, some were just a bit "messy")

I would love to have X-wings that had straight cannons. That bothers me to no end

Has anyone received the new models?

Are they better formed and painted than the first lots?

Just curious. (not that the first ones were terrible, some were just a bit "messy")

I would love to have X-wings that had straight cannons. That bothers me to no end

I spent a weekend busting the wings off Tie advanced and Tie interceptors just to reglue them straight(er) some of the factory ones were waaay cockeyed. Got a couple X-wings from amazon recently, the cannons felt like they were made of a more flexible plastic than the earlier ones I have, but they straightened out nicely with some TLC.

Its says that the X-wing and Tie/ln will be on stores at Dec 13th and the Tie Advanced and Y-wing at Dec 30th... :D

Glad to see the Y-wing and Advanced finally have a date.

...heh....not THAT kinda date...

Well, I guess now we know where the Y-TIE came from...