Sign in to follow this  
Akitoscorpio

Okay I have a couple questions

The first one's pretty simple, do Summoner's need to buy "The gift" To summon?

The second one is about Elementaly charge weapons, I saw ae few art  examples in the book of flaming swords and what looked like a "Light" Katana, but there's no hard rules for magic weapons? How would one go about making something like these?

Akitoscorpio said:

The first one's pretty simple, do Summoner's need to buy "The gift" To summon?

The second one is about Elementaly charge weapons, I saw ae few art  examples in the book of flaming swords and what looked like a "Light" Katana, but there's no hard rules for magic weapons? How would one go about making something like these?

1) No. The Gift isn't required, but, a summoner with the Gift could get the Zeon Recovery advantages, etc. And they can decide to do magic as well, as they will increase their MA and their zeon pool anyway.

2) We translated a fan-made artifact creation rule, and Anima Studio said it was quite good. More info here.

Hope it helps ^^ I advice you to go to the other Anima forum (check my link), there are more people and more infos there.