Sign in to follow this  
yagyu

Star Wars Quote Game

So its 3am im bored lol, Thought of a fun forum game. I will start with a star wars quote, then the next person makes a quote. It could be like telling a story or replying to the quote. It should be funny to see where it goes. Or im just to tired to tell this is a bad idea lol. Keep in mind any quotes will work from the movies the prequels or the clone wars. So ill start.

"Lord Vader this is an unexpected pleasure."-Moff Jerjerod.

"Your generic TIE grunt is just plain suicidal. And the TIE Defender jockey is bloodthirsty. But the TIE Interceptor pilot, he's suicidal and bloodthirsty. When you see a squad of those maniacs flying your way, you'd better hope your hyperdrive is operational." - Kyle Katarn

"They shut down the main reactor. We will be destroyed for sure."

"If this is the Chancellors ship, where is the Ambassador?"

Edited by Davor

Don't worrry, me and my squad of ultimate bad asses are here to protect you.  Check it out, Partical beam Phalanix WHAAAAP!  Fire half a city with this puppy.  We got tactical guided smart missiles, phased plasma pulse rifles, we got R.P.G.SS, we got sonic electronic ball-breakers, we got NUKES, WE GOT KNIVES, AND SHARP STICKS!!!

What are we supposed to use man HARSH LANGUAGE!?

Edited by Black Knight Leader

Don't worrry, me and my squad of ultimate bad asses are here to protect you.  Check it out, Partical beam Phalanix WHAAAAP!  Fire half a city with this puppy.  We got tactical guided smart missiles, phased plasma pulse rifles, we got R.P.G.SS, we got sonic electronic ball-breakers, we got NUKES, WE GOT KNIVES, AND SHARP STICKS!!!

What are we supposed to use man HARSH LANGUAGE!?

Ummm, wrong movie.

If I had been drinking from the toilet I may have been killed -_-

How can I be getting zis vork done wit ALL DE SHOUTING?!  CONTROL DE SHOUTING!!!

I vam Heinz Getwellvet.  I am the trainer of dolphins.  You want to talk to de dolphin, you talk to me.  Seven years I am wit Siegfried.   Ve are making de dolphins  disapper,  und den Roy is coming wit de vite tiger und ze shtuffing in de pants und den I'M GONE.

Why do you care about Snowflake?  Do you know him?  Does he call you at home?  DO YOU HAVE A DORSAL FIN!?  To train ze dolphin you must zink like ze DOLPHIN!  YOU MUST BE Getting inside ze dolphin's head.

I am saying to  Snowflake, " Akay... Kay Kay Akay?"  und he is saying " Akay Kaay!" Und he is up on ze tail "  Eeeeee! Ee Ee! EEEEEEE!  Ee EEE EEEEEE!   UND YOU CAN QUOTE HIM!  :angry:

Edited by Black Knight Leader