Sign in to follow this  
pod1136

which star wars ship should NEVER be made into a mini?

For this game and considering possible size limitations I'd need to second the Sun Crusher.  From the pictures I've seen it isn't all that interesting to look at but its power would be impossible in include in the game.

For this game and considering possible size limitations I'd need to second the Sun Crusher.  From the pictures I've seen it isn't all that interesting to look at but its power would be impossible in include in the game.

Also, it was a terrible plot device told in a bad story.

I agree with you they are both fairly ugly... Though at least the Phantom looks like the bastard child of a Shuttle and a Tie Fighter, so at least makes some sense.

The Scimitar is the one I just don't get.. That thing looks like.. well a part of the human anatomy with TIE Wings stuck on.... 

Scimitar-Assault-Bomber1.jpg

Edited by Rodent Mastermind

I agree with you they are both fairly ugly... Though at least the Phantom looks like the bastard child of a Shuttle and a Tie Fighter, so at least makes some sense.

The Scimitar is the one I just don't get.. That thing looks like.. well a part of the human anatomy with TIE Wings stuck on.... 

Scimitar-Assault-Bomber1.jpg

Ohhh, I forgot about that sucker. Changing my vote.  :wacko:

I like the Skipray Blastboat, It looks like what it's meant to be a tough workhorse ship.

But I think we can all agree the Lady Luck is FUG UGLY

Lady_luck-nar_shaddaa.png

Hey, that's from Jedi Outcast.  I miss that game; used to run a multiplayer clan.

Also, I sorta disagree with the Lady Luck, I think it's sorta cool. It certainly looks in place with other Star Wars craft. I also like Lando quite a bit (without knowing much about his EU backstory) so that skews my opinion though.

Edited by LeoHowler