Sign in to follow this  
DB Draft

Sword Squadron

Thanks.  I just edited the last picture as it had mentioned the astromech as R6.  Upon a bit of research these did not become available until the Battle of Endor so the droid is now an R5.  I do have a couple more ideas in the pipeline.

Edited by DB Draft

@DB Draft.  I like your custom comic.  The only thing that I would change is the damage done by the Y-Wing with its lasers.  They have heavyduty laser cannons they can one shot imp fighters unless the laser was on low charge or the TIEs were modded.  In the end it was pretty cool =).

@DB Draft.  I like your custom comic.  The only thing that I would change is the damage done by the Y-Wing with its lasers.  They have heavyduty laser cannons they can one shot imp fighters unless the laser was on low charge or the TIEs were modded.  In the end it was pretty cool =).

Thanks.  I am heavily influenced by the game so I wanted to show the different weapons.  Pic 3 shows a blaster turret, pic 4 is the laser cannons (which might have scored a "direct hit" critical), pic 5 and 6 are ion cannons (hence why it took 2 Y wings to disable the shuttle).

Edited by DB Draft

Sounds like we have a worthy nemesis!  Do you mind if I work them into the storyline somewhere?

Would need a couple of shots against a black background at different angles.

Edited by DB Draft

WOW!!! That looks amazingly cool. :D   Certainly an amazing upgrade to the humble Paint program!  But I think even if I had the tools I don't have the talent to pull that off.

It is like a 3D VHD version... I actually felt my seat rumble as well with "imaginary" all surround sound!

Edited by DB Draft