Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ScottyH

Ballpack, how many ANR players are there?

7 posts in this topic

Without any sales information and going by published attendance in local tournaments, major tabletop conventions, and local leagues I can roughly say (and by no means at all accurate and only covering US)... 321,563.

Without any sales information and going by published attendance in local tournaments, major tabletop conventions, and local leagues I can roughly say (and by no means at all accurate and only covering US)... 321,563.

I'm pretty sure you're off by anywhere from at least 500 to maybe a hundred million

I'm pretty sure you're off by anywhere from at least 500 to maybe a hundred million

I did say "by no means at all accurate." So there, he said a Ball Park, so it was like a few ball parks. 

I did say "by no means at all accurate." So there, he said a Ball Park, so it was like a few ball parks. 

Well then until proven wrong 321,563 shall be the official US number

Actually he said "Ballpack"... I thought this thread was going the be below the waist for some reason  :P