Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mulstorm

How do I delete a quest I was working on.

12 posts in this topic

since no one replied, it seems either no one knows how or there is no way to delete quests.

i was wondering the same thing, therefore i am replying to this threat. i would like to have that option!

another option i would like to have is to delete the second encounter. i created a quest with two encounters. but now the first encounter is big enough to be one whole quest and i want to delete the second one, but i can't. please FFG include the possibility to delete quests and encounters. maybe, if more people answer to this thread, they will do so.

Edited by aniedrig

+1

I have a "test" Quest that I've been playing with and wanted to remove it now that I have a better sense of the functionality. I'm not quite ready to form what I have into something playable and just want to be able to delete it from the server. Additionally, I agree, being able to delete encounters individually would be necessary too.

+1

It's incredibly silly that there is no way to remove encounters or quests, making the "My Quests" page a cluttered mess if you're not careful around the "add encounter" or "create new quest" buttons (which I'm not!). Would love to see the function added.

Agreed- the ability to remove a quest or encounter would be incredibly beneficial. I could understand FFG not wanting published quests to be deleted, but quests not ready for publishing at least should be removable.

+1

I just used Quest Builder for the first time, wanted to delete my test built quest and I was unable to.

Delete function is a must.

I don't understand why you can add content but cannot delete content.

This is a must have feature.

I have 19 versions of a single quest that agree with you. For now, though, as long as you haven't published the quest, just make a note to yourself that you messed something up, and create a new one.

Until a delete is created, what I would probably just rename the quest something like GOOF UP QUEST.  Then when creating a new quest, I may go and just use one of the GOOF UP QUESTs and clear it out to start from scratch.

In hopes that Fantasy Flight reads this - a "delete" function is essential, especially when trying to build an extensive campaign.  :D

u prob get it deleted if its raismen or somthing like that on the quest, but that maby get u supended or worse
but i think its bad that u need to take it that way to remove a quest, whats the big problem to make somthing like that from ffg?