Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bluehawks207

Can Leiutaunts use a rest action?

8 posts in this topic

As they don't suffer fatigue, a rest action would be useless, anyway.

You are correct, unless you have Trollfens. Lieutenants can't remove weakness without a way to remove conditions. Heroes can just Rest it off.

Edited by C2K

C2K is correct.  Barring an Overlord card that removes Conditions, there's no way to get Weakened off a monster.  It's Weakened for the remainder of the encounter or until it dies.

The rules don't say if LTs keep conditions between encounters (assuming they appear in both encounters of a quest), but I'd be inclined to say they do, as heroes do, barring explicit rules to the contrary.

The rules don't say if LTs keep conditions between encounters (assuming they appear in both encounters of a quest), but I'd be inclined to say they do, as heroes do, barring explicit rules to the contrary.

Considering that by default, Lieutenants are considered monsters and don't carry over health / fatigue unless explicitly stated, I'm inclined to say that they don't carry over conditions either.

RagsMckay likes this

Considering that by default, Lieutenants are considered monsters and don't carry over health / fatigue unless explicitly stated, I'm inclined to say that they don't carry over conditions either.

Fair enough.