Sign in to follow this  
piazza2425

Wave 4 is up on Amazon pre-order!

Was going through amazon for my christmas list when there I saw them. ...

FFG is coming out with the CR90 Corvette and the rebel transport from Hoth. The transport even comes with a x-wing in a different color scheme!

Man I am pumped!

Apparently it's actually like "Wave 3.5," but yeah - with FFG's quality, they'll be great pieces just from a Collectibles standpoint.

Sounds like it's News to you, though, so be advised they're actually slightly smaller in scale; exactly HOW much smaller has been the topic of debate (and wildly differing opinions).

I'm not sure I believe this. The only vendor currently selling them has a short history and an abyssmal record. Most of the negative reviews are 'Never received product'. 33% positive reviews. Further, the lack of images of the packaging is suspicious. I would suggest being wary of this seller.

Oh okay. I was trying to find another thread on here about it but did not see it. Doesn't matter if they are to scale or not. As long as they are bigger than the medium ships I am okay with it.

Lol people... I want going to order anything. Was just pointing out to everyone so the guessing could be over.

They were just trying to give you some good advice seeing as you weren't aware of them. I believe the ships were confirmed at Gen Con in August. The only guessing at this point is the scale and when they will be released.

And if you weren't aware of these you may have also missed the announcement about the Imperial Aces Pack now due out in the 1st Quarter of 2014.

And like someone said, none of them are considered Wave 4.

Be wary not to pre-order as everything with the capital ships is still pending license approval.

You can read more about this from FFG here though, http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4312

Couple of really good pictures too. I am excited about these and the Imperial Aces, even if their release got pushed to the right.