Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Klasmars

IG-88

53 posts in this topic

Fighting for the Imperium I guess?

Well, considering he overwrote the core computer of the 2nd Death Star with another copy of his own Operating System, I'd say this is fairly evident.

Yeah, obviously Imperial since they did hire him to find the Falcon in Empire. I don't know what sort of craft he flew though, if any...

IG-2000

You can actually get them close to the right scale at 1:310 from Micromachine Titanium series

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Legacy-Titanium-Series-IG-2000-2009-/200982452516?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2ecb7cd924

Edited by Rodent Mastermind

Apart from the obvious, IG-88(-2) was hired by Darth Vader to hunt down the Falcon. So this case is clear enough.

There were 4 IG-88 models, each one had its own IG-2000 ship. So this sounds like enough stuff for a new (big?) ship with enough pilot cards, unique upgrades and maybe a new weapon type.

You can actually get them close to the right scale at 1:310 from Micromachine Titanium series

Actually it would be a half inch too short at that scale. Pretty noticeable, but I doubt anyone would really care since likely nobody would know what its real length is.

The 3 inch (Metal) version is to long, and the 2 inch (Plastic) version is to short, both by half an inch.

:lol:

Buy 'em both.  Cut half an inch off of one and glue it on the other.  Presto!

:o:blink::ph34r:

We put together a card for him, I think we decided with Droids that they lost Focus from their action bar, discarded any stress they received and could not have EPT. So this is IG-88B in a Firespray.

tumblr_muyrflfHqu1sg6vo7o1_r1_400.jpg

Edited by Rodent Mastermind
ZombieHedgehog likes this

No Focus but no stress... interesting. It certainly seems appropriate for a droid.

(Psst! There's one too many 8's on that card!)

That's a B.. It's IG-88B there was a IG-88A too... IG-88 was the model, IG-88B was the individual.

(Psst! There's one too many 8's on that card!)

Actually its a B

We need the stats for the IG-2000

There were 4 of them: IG-88A, IG-88B, IG-88C and IG-88D

They all had the same (evil) personality ... but perhaps they depeloped different abilities

Possible usage in X-Wing:

Possible abilities:

Reflexes, Enhanced Body, Technical Advantage

All models: Discard all stress tokens with green and white manouvres. (Enhanced Body)

IG-88A: PS 3 - the stock pilot, dont dot him, call him just IG-88

IG-88B: PS 5 - When performing an evade action, you get 2 evade tokens (Reflexes)

IG-88C: PS 6 - When you hit your target with a secondary weapon, the target gets one additional ion token (Technical Advantage)

IG-88D: PS 7 - If you destroy your target, you get a free attack with your primary weapon (Reflexes)

This is just a bunch of ideas.

We first need the stats of the IG-2000.

Nevermind IG-88... When are we going to see this guy make an appearance?  ;)  :lol:

Bossk_-_SWG_TCG.jpg

I like this.  

What would be the difference between he four IG88 models, as far as the game goes?

What would be the difference between he four IG88 models, as far as the game goes?

How about just reading post #20

Edited by TheRealStarkiller

The IG-2000 should represent it's high maneuverability due to not needing to use inertial compensators. This could be where the no stress shows up, just have its dial be all white and green, and give it access to things like sharp 1 turns and 1 and 2 K-turns.

Thats a start. When not having prisoners (or living crew members) aboard, IG-88 tend to switch off the inertial compensators

which gives the IG-2000 enormous agility in combat. With very sharp K-Turns the IG-2000 could be an interesting ship.

But is it a small or a large ship?