Sign in to follow this  
Hrathen

Where is Lea?

If the Lea crew card comes on the Tative IV, then I guess we could put her on any ship with a crew slot.

I like something to do with stress for her ability.

Something like:

At the beginging of you combat phase gain a stress +1 to your attack dice

or

At the beging of your combat phase remove a stress token -1 to your attack dice.

what ever her ability is, based on her central nature to the star wars story line, her ability should be really good.

It was stated in the article hyping capitol ships that she will have a card in the tantive IV box.

"The Tantive IV won’t be legal for standard tournaments, but you’ll be able to bring it to battle in both the Cinematic Play and Epic tournament format. Furthermore, you’ll gain the opportunity to crew it with the indomitable Rebel hero, Leia Organa!"

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_news.asp?eidn=4312

For what its worth, she did pilot a Y-wing in Splinter of the Mind's Eye, which could be considered one of the earliest sources of the EU. In fact, I believe that book was the source of the "two-seat" Y-wing concept.

What about a Princess Leia crew card that represents her as a Diplomat. "When attacked turn this card down to cancel the attack." Make it worth 4 points or something. As the defender you choose when to use it. If your opponent has a heavy hitting ship they may choose not to target you for fear of losing the attack in a given round.

Just spitballing.

4 points to completely cancel out an entire attack per round? Seems really OP for the point value. What about when there's only one enemy ship left? Then you have a completely castrated opponent.

It's a single use card. a single shot wasted doesn't seem over the top for 4pts.  In fact I can't see myself ever taking it, even if reduced a point or two.

4 points to completely cancel out an entire attack per round? Seems really OP for the point value. What about when there's only one enemy ship left? Then you have a completely castrated opponent.

It's a single use card. a single shot wasted doesn't seem over the top for 4pts.  In fact I can't see myself ever taking it, even if reduced a point or two.

Oh, well that's different. I think it would only really work for the Falcon and the only instance I can see it being terribly helpful is if you're suffering 3 or more points of damage in a turn, or two critical hits or you're definitely going to get blown away. I'd rate her at 3 points if that was how it worked, personally, but it more works more like the more universal Elite Talent really. In which case I'd call it Death Defiance.

Somehow I see her as someone who would be able to bestow benefits to allied ships. After all, she is an important leader within the Rebel Alliance, and who doesn't want to be on the side of the spunky princess of an annihilated planet?

Harsh Macar. Harsh.

Leia's piloting skills are more force based and didn't really develop until she became a Jedi.

She has piloted (whether skillfully or not is to be decided) a number of craft including X's and the Falcon, after Chewy's demise.

I think the fact that the characters released tend to be based on the timescale of the original trilogy (or the EU from there about) is one of the reasons why Leia has not appeared as a pilot as yet..

Harsh Macar. Harsh.

Leia's piloting skills are more force based and didn't really develop until she became a Jedi.

She has piloted (whether skillfully or not is to be decided) a number of craft including X's and the Falcon, after Chewy's demise.

I think the fact that the characters released tend to be based on the timescale of the original trilogy (or the EU from there about) is one of the reasons why Leia has not appeared as a pilot as yet..

Jabba feeds his dancers to the rancor for his amusement. What do you think happenes with sexy ladies in metal bikinis and chains? This isn't the Muppet Show.

But true, Episode IV-VI were covered so far (including an EU ship) together with the upcomming capital ships.

And speaking about Episode IV: Leia was in the corvette. And now we get the corvette and we get Leia.